Blogging tips

Sunday 1 February 2015

My entropy generators

Picture from this site.

What???
What does entropy have to do with knitting or crocheting?
Well, I’ll tell you.

Entropy is- let’s say- a measurement of the chaos or disorder of a system. The entropy of the Universe is constantly increasing, biological systems tend to entropy, etc.

Now, what happens is that my entropy generators- aka Little Romulan and Mrs. Soft Kitty- are both in the middle of a “teenagerish” burst and the entropy of our micro-universe is increasing exponentially. Therefore, my crocheting/knitting nano-universe is doing the same.

I’ve been delaying the inevitable: improving my poor blog-shop, writing down the patterns of the Flexi-Shooees as well as other patterns that I had written down in pieces of paper, make an inventory of my yarns and organise them again and…an endless list.

I am an organised person. In fact, sometimes I can be very rigid and now I’m overcome by this new situation. The time that I have left to work is very limited in comparison to the vast amount of time that I have to spend every day in trying to go back to a rational organisation of our space. Thus I have an uncountable number of tasks incomplete and growing.

The conclusion is that I have decided to take it easy and slowly complete my ToDo list and if I have to skip a Sunday post (as i did last weekend) or postpone it for another day, so be it.

Now, questions: Do you also have entropy generators in your life? How do you manage?

Phew! What a relief!
In a short while, another post: my auto-present.

I know… from “too little” to “too much”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...