Blogging tips

Sunday 7 December 2014

Flexi-Shooees: new yarn colours & Color Block Loopy Star Booties


This last week I received a couple of new yarns for the Loopy Star booties. Every time I receive a package it’s pure joy for me: I open it carefully, look with adoration at my new balls of yarn, touch them, smell them. I know, I know, I’m a yarn addict but you already know it.

Am I the only one? I also love to smell the books that I’ve just bought, open them and put my nose right inside to have a deep breath of the wonderful paper and ink scent. Maybe it’s just me but I love to smell everything.

Are you olfactory Earth beings? What are your favourite scents? Come on, tell me, don’t be shy!

Back on track, what’s new today is colour, loads of colour.



That’s what I like, to mix colours and see what happens. And what happens?

a/ I screw things up like a few days ago when I was designing the new Baaah-Booties (next week, be patient). Mrs. Soft Kitty told me that it was exactly like a piece of broccoli and she was right. How on Earth did I dare to use green yarn? Oh my!

b/ A mega-beautiful pair of Color Block Loopy Star booties like this one. Isn’t it?


Trial and error and a what the hel.. am I doing, yell. That’s me when playing to be a designer.

Ok, anyway, just tell me if you like these colours and booties, comment about your favourite scents/smells or whatever you’d like to say. You are welcome to express yourself here.

Oh! I forgot it, I’m not done yet. There was no post last Sunday because I had a double order- for her and for him- and I’ve just realized that I have never showed you the Flexi-Shooees package so I’m going to do it now. Here are some pictures of the packaging (the labels and care info are in Spanish but there are English versions).





Now I'm done.
That’s all for today which is no small thing.
Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...