Blogging tips

Sunday 5 October 2014

Wish it was Spring White Capelette- Winter 14/15





Composition:
Capelet100% Angora wool

Measurements (inch):
CapeletL: 15.7         W: 25, 8.5


Note: length with neck folded as in the picture. First W measurement is for the widest part and the second one for the neck part, both measured when garment is flat.


I cannot avoid it... Silly-zeeen picture...
Day one: it’s raining.

Day two: still raining.

Day three: for Clon’s sake! I need some dry clothes to wear, I need to dry my finished garments, I don’t need to enter my house zigzagging rain boots, umbrellas, raincoats.

It doesn’t rain that much here in Malaga but when it does, it rains the whole lot (cats, dogs and every single animal in the world).

So, this is a season of changes and it can be chilly in the morning and hot in midday, then chilly in the evening again… I never know what to wear… 

It’s still nice though so I thought it would be a good idea to crochet a lace capelet for the chilly mornings and evenings but light enough to put it into the handbag when it’s not necessary. Put it on, take it off, put it on, take it off, you see?  A great addition to your outfits! (I already have one)
.
And what do you do with it when it’s Winter? Well, you can still wear it over your coat to add a touch of style!

That’s all for today which is no small thing! (a short post but really, really good, don’t you think?)
Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...